Getting into a good University is difficult and expensive. LITE Regal will provide you with the English and other skills necessary for you to succeed and get your 1st class or 2.1 Honours or Postgraduate qualification at your chosen University.
English For University Quick Facts
Start Dates: set start dates
Course Length: 4, 8 or 12 weeks
Tuition Hours: 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours pw)
Class Size: maximum 12 students
Minimum Age: 16+
English Requirements: CEFR B1+ (Intermediate or above)
Location: London, Cambridge
Watch Our Video
Every student who has already gained entry to a top UK University or is applying to study in UK needs to have and learn key skills in order to succeed. A native English speaker will have distinct advantages over a non-native speaker or international student when it comes to a UK University course.
At LITE Regal English for University course we aim to bridge this gap and equip the student with the English and practical knowledge to do well in their chosen subject. We will teach international students the skill set and the English skills necessary for a student to feel comfortable and not feel intimidated or daunted with the entry to a top UK University.
Why Choose LITE College
small classes to give you individual attention
our tutors are all graduates from top UK Universities
we are located in the prime area of London, Mayfair and central Cambridge
our courses are reasonably priced offering high standards of teaching
This course is suited for students who are thinking of entering or are already accepted and about to start a University or Postgraduate course in a UK University.
Although you may have already taken the IELTS exam or a similar ESOL Cambridge exam such as the FCE / CPE this course will from day one enable you to gain the maximum skills in order to succeed in your University course.
This course will prepare you for the skill set needed to gain a great degree result at your chosen University course such as dissertation, essay writing, research, critical skills analysis, public speaking and debating, tutorial presentations.
Doing well and succeeding in a top University in the UK requires a skill set that this course will provide.
- provide tuition through lessons to develop intellectual skills such as critical analysis and problem solving
- improve both written and oral skills
- provide time management and research skills
- teach you how to work independently and explore and research problems on your own and develop the skills to interpret material from various sources into your own words
This course will cover:
- Communication: the English both written and spoken to succeed at University
- Time Management: how to organise your time to get research and get those dissertations and essays
- Essay Writing
- Presentation and Debating: how to present and speak in front of your peers
- Research: how to skim read and take notes
- Exam Techniques: how to revise, written skills and time management in UK University exams
Other Courses You May Be Interested In
IELTS Exam Preparation
Gain necessary qualification to enter English speaking University
Get extra practice, fluency and accuracy in the language
Cambridge English CAE
Accepted by many colleges and businesses worldwide
English For Everyday
English For Examination
English For Special Purposes
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Download Our Brochure
Please fill out the form below to start downloading