How To Apply
To secure a place on one of our courses you can either apply online or via our paper application form.
Please note that a deposit (deposit is part of your total fees and is non-refundable) or full payment is required with your application. We cannot process your application until at least deposit has been received.
If for any reason we cannot offer you a place, any fees you have paid will be refunded.
Secure Online Application
Applying online is the fastest and easiest way to secure a place on one of our courses. To apply online please select from the links below. You will have the option to pay either a deposit or the full payment.
If you would like to, you can apply for one of our courses via paper application form, which can be downloaded by clicking one of the links below.
Please complete the application form providing as many details as possible and send it back to us in one of the following ways:
by email to: email@example.com
by post to: LITE Regal Education, Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, London W1J 6BR, United Kingdom
Payments can be made by credit / debit card (we will email you a secure link), bank transfer or cheque.
Payment By Bank Transfer
Please transfer the payment into the following bank account:
Bank Name: METRO BANK
Bank Address: One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA
Account Name: LITE ROYALE COLLEGE LIMITED
Account Number: 16280216
Sort Code: 23-05-80
When paying by bank transfer, please note that any bank charges must be paid by you, the client. Please ask your bank for details of any charges. Please mark the Payment Reference with the name of the student, so that we can identify the payment.
Payment By Cheque
Please make cheques payable to LITE ROYALE COLLEGE LIMITED. Payment must be made in GBP. When paying by cheque, please write the name of the student on the reverse of the cheque and return to: LITE Royale College Ltd., 6th Floor, Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, London W1J 6BR, United Kingdom.
START DATES 2020 / 2021
General & Intensive English / Business English / One To One
Examination Classes for Cambridge – FCE / CAE / CPE / IELTS / English For University
Multiple Entry Points in the Year – Examination course lasts 6, 8 10 or 12 weeks
START DATES SUMMER 2020
Study from 1 week to 10 weeks in the Summer
Various Start Dates in June July and August 2020
28th June 2020, 5th July, 12th July, 19th July, 26th July, 2nd August, 9th August, 16th August
START DATES 2021
Week 1: Mon 29th March 2021 – Fri 2nd April 2021
Week 2: Mon 5th April – Fri 9th April
Week 3: Mon 12th April – Fri 16th April
- AUTUMN TERM: Monday 23rd September 2019 to Friday 13th December 2019
- Half Term Vacation: Saturday 20th October 2018 to Monday 29th October 2018
- Christmas Vacation: Saturday 15th December 2018 to Sunday 6th January 2019
- SPRING TERM: Monday 13th January 2020 to Friday 27th March 2020
- Half Term Vacation: Saturday 16th February 2019 to Monday 25th February 2019
- Easter Vacation: Saturday 6th April 2019 to Monday 22nd April 2019
- SUMMER TERM: Monday 27th April 2020 to Friday 12th June 2020
START DATES 2020 / 2021
- AUTUMN TERM 2020: Monday 7th September 2020 to Friday 18th December 2020
- Half Term Vacation: Saturday 24th October 2020 to Monday 2nd Nov 2020
- Christmas Vacation: Saturday 19th December 2020 to Tuesday 5th January 2021
- SPRING TERM 2021: Wednesday 6th January 2021 to Friday 26th March 2021
- Half Term Vacation: Saturday 13th February 2021 to Monday 22nd February 2021
- Easter Vacation: Saturday 27th March 2021 to Sunday 11th April 2021
- SUMMER TERM 2021: Monday 12th April 2021 to Friday 18th June 2021
- Summer Term for Fast-Track University Foundation Programme: Monday 12th April 2021 to Friday 25th June 2021